The Graphene Handbook provides a great introduction to the world of graphene and covers everything you need to know about the graphene industry, market and technology.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- The properties of graphene
- Different production methods
- Possible graphene applications
- The latest graphene research
- The current market for graphene materials and products
- The main graphene challenges
- Other promising 2D materials
- And lot's more!
This is an enterprise license - which means that the entire organization can read and share the PDF book.