The Perovskite Handbook provides a great introduction to the world of perovskites and covers everything you need to know about perovskite materials, applications and industry.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- Different perovskite materials, their properties and structure
- How perovskites can be made, tuned and used
- What kinds of applications perovskites may be suitable for
- What the obstacles on the way to a perovskite revolution are
- Perovskite solar cells, their merits and challenges
- The state of the perovskite market, potential and future
This is an enterprise license - which means that the entire organization can read and share the PDF book.