Graphene-Info, in collaboration with Global IP News, is offering a daily newsletter covering graphene patents news. The Graphene Patent Newsletter provides patent information from more than 85 countries and can be a valuable tool in tracking the graphene patent scene and protecting your company's assets.
The Graphene Patent newsletter at a glance:
- A subscription-based news service (daily)
- A review of patent applications, grants and expiration monitoring from over 85 countries (including the US, EU, China, Japan and Korea)
- The best and easiest way to monitor global graphene patents!
- A must-have tool for academic researchers and graphene companies!
About Graphene-Info and Global IP News
- Graphene-info was established in 2009 in Israel to provide services and resources for the graphene industry, and soon became a leading graphene portal with tens of thousands of readers each month
- Global IP News is a privately held patent news agency headquartered in New Delhi, India, with a team of over 20 editors that cover around 7,000 patents daily from over 85 countries.
The GrapheneÂ Patent Newsletter is a unique service that provides the best and easiest way to monitor and track new worldwide graphene patents. The graphene industry is still emerging and many companies are rushing to secure patents for production processes, new materials and new applications. Some of these patents may prove to be essential forÂ grapheneÂ companies andÂ tracking new inventions and filing may prove crucial for your business and your research!
Why we think this is the best graphene patent newswire?
- It covers 85 patent offices worldwide, including the US, EU, China, Japan, Taiwan and Korea)
- It covers patent applications, grants and expirations
- It is manually edited and classified
- It is a daily service with no delays
- It is brought to you by two trustworthy companies, leaders in their fields
- We provide a 2-week trial offer, so there's no risk in trying!
- There is no comparable service available, anywhere!