Graphene-Info is proud to present The Graphene Handbook. This book is a comprehensive guide to graphene technology, industry and market. Graphene is the world's strongest and most conductive 2D material that is set to revolutionize entire industries.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- The properties of graphene
- Different production methods
- Possible graphene applications
- The latest graphene research
- The current market for graphene materials and products
- The main graphene challenges
- Other promising 2D materials
The book also provides:
- A history of graphene developments
- A graphene investment guide
- An introduction to graphene metrology and standardization
- A comprehensive list of graphene companies
- A guide to other carbon allotropes
Here's what you'll find inside:
Why do we think this is the best guide to graphene on the market?
- It's comprehensive: covers all the latest graphene research, companies, products and materials
- It's updated - includes the latest developments up until January 2017
- It's brought to you by the web's leading graphene expert and provides independent information
Applied Graphene Materials
The Graphene Handbook gives an excellent overview of the landscape over the last ten years. It is easily readable as a beginner's guide, but contains sufficient detail to be enlightening to a broad audience from industrial suppliers to potential graphene users
I found the book instantly readable and provided just the right level of detail. Invaluable as a reference source to a complex and fast moving sector..
Dr. Peter Tomaszewski
The Graphene Handbook appeared very useful for me. It is well written and can be used as a skeleton for an orientation course for students. The handbook can also be very useful for someone in the business of popularization of science and technology.
Graphene Handbook license options:
Please contact us for more details regarding the graphene book enterprise license, and academic discounts available. Owners of previous digital copies and licenses are entitled to a special upgrade discount.