Graphene-Info was established in 2009 to provide services and resources for the global global industry, and today it is the world's most popular graphene publication tens of thousands of monthly readers and over 8,000 newsletter subscribers. Graphene-Info offers several Graphene information services and resources for professionals and consumers alike.
Graphene Market Reports
Graphene-Info provides comprehensive niche graphene market reports. Our reports cover everything you need to know about the niche market, and can be useful if you want to understand how the graphene industry works and what this technology can provide for your own industry. The reports also contain personal contact details for the companies involves in the market.
- Why graphene is so exciting for batteries
- What is on the market today
- What the future holds for graphene batteries
- All graphene developers active in this market
The report package provides a good introduction to the graphene batteries market - present and future. It includes a list of all graphene companies involved with batteries and gives detailed specifications of some graphene-enhanced anode materials and contact details into most graphene developers.
- Why graphene is exciting for supercapacitors
- What is on the market today
- Bridging the batteries - supercapacitors gap
- Commercial activity and research achievements
The report package provides an introduction to the graphene supercapacitors market - present and future. It includes a list of all graphene companies involved with this market, discusses the latest research activities and includes market forecasts.
- Explains the difference between graphene oxide and graphene
- Discusses the properties and applications of GO
- Explains the reduction of graphene oxide to r-GO
- Details the available materials on the market
The report package provides a comprehensive view into the graphene oxide market - detailing all GO producers and their materials (the report includes over 20 datasheets). This is a great resource for anyone interested in using graphene oxide materials.
- Graphene applications in LED and OLED lighting
- Graphene's adoption as a backplane for AMOLEDs
- Transparent graphene electrodes
- Graphene-based encapsulation development
The report package also provides a list of graphene companies involved with display and lighting, an introduction to lighting and displays and details about graphene for QDs, lasers and thermal foils.
The Graphene Handbook
The Graphene Handbook is a comprehensive guide to graphene technology, industry and market, written by Ron Mertens (Graphene-Info's owner and editor-in-chief since 2009). The Graphene Handbook is the best way to quickly get in-depth graphene knowledge and become a graphene expert. The last edition was released in January 2017.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- The properties of graphene
- Different production methods
- Possible graphene applications
- The latest graphene research
- The current market for graphene materials and products
- The main graphene challenges
- And a lot more!