This Graphene Oxide market report, brought to you by the world's leading graphene experts, is a comprehensive guide to graphene oxide materials and technologies. Graphene Oxide is an exciting material with promising applications in diverse areas - including energy storage, composite materials, bio-medical, water treatment and more. Graphene Oxide can also be reduced to make conductive graphene flakes (r-GO).
Reading this report, you'll learn all about:
- The difference between graphene oxide and graphene
- Graphene oxide properties
- Possible applications for graphene oxide
- Reduction of graphene oxide to r-GO
- Available materials on the market
The report package also provides:
- A list of prominent GO research activities
- A list of all graphene oxide developers and their products
- Sample graphene oxide implementations
- Datasheets for over 20 different GO materials
- Free updates for a year
Here's what you'll find inside:
Why do we think this is the best guide to graphene oxide on the market?
- It's comprehensive: covers all companies and products
- It includes direct contact details for many companies
- It's updated - includes the latest developments up until July 2017
- It's brought to you by the web's leading graphene experts and provides independent information
The report license options:
Please contact us for more details regarding the enterprise license,and academic discounts available. We provide one year of free updates for this report, and discounts for those interested in new editions after the year.