The Graphene for the Display and Lighting Industries market report is brought to you by the world's leading Graphene and OLED experts. This is a comprehensive guide to the applications of graphene in these two important markets. Graphene is an exciting material that promises to revolutionize entire industries - including the multi-billion dollar lighting and display ones.
Reading this report, you'll learn all about:
- Graphene applications in LED and OLED lighting
- Graphene's adoption as a display backplane
- Transparent graphene electrodes
- Graphene-based encapsulation development
Other topics include:
- Graphene companies involved with display and lighting
- An introduction to graphene
- A comprehensive introduction to lighting and displays
- Details about graphene for QDs, lasers and thermal foils
This market report was written by Ron Mertens, founder and editor-in-chief of the web's leading Graphene portal since 2009. Graphene-Info is serving tens of thousands of readers each month.
Here's what you'll find inside:
Why do we think this is the best guide to graphene lighting and displays?
- It's comprehensive: covers all companies, development and research activities
- It covers current and future displays and lighting technologies
- It's updated - includes the latest developments up until November 2016
- It's brought to you by the web's leading Graphene and OLED experts and provides independent information
Graphene display and lighting license options:
Please contact us for more details regarding the enterprise license and academic discounts. We provide one year of free updates for this report, and upgrade discounts for those interested in new editions after the year.