This Graphene Batteries market report, brought to you by the world's leading graphene experts, is a comprehensive guide to graphene technologies for the batteries market. Graphene has the potential to enable high energy density batteries that are lighter and faster than current batteries on the market - leading to long range electric cars and long lasting mobile devices and it's no wonder that the industry is very excited about graphene materials.
Reading this report, you'll learn all about:
- The advantages of using graphene in batteries
- The different ways graphene can be used in batteries
- Various types of graphene materials
- What's on the market today
The report package also provides:
- A list of all graphene companies involved with batteries
- Detailed specifications of some graphene-enhanced anode materials
- Personal contact details into most graphene developers
- Free updates for a year
Here's what you'll find inside:
Why do we think this is the best guide to graphene batteries on the market?
- It's comprehensive: covers all companies and products
- It includes contact details for the leading companies
- It's updated - includes the latest developments up until March 2017
- It's brought to you by the web's leading graphene experts and provides independent information
The report license options:
Please contact us for more details regarding the enterprise license,and academic discounts available. We provide one year of free updates for this report, and discounts for those interested in new editions after the year.