We're happy to announce the second edition of graphene-info's very own The Graphene Handbook, the most comprehensive resource on graphene technology, industry and market - now updated for 2015. The graphene industry is still very young and changes are rapid - and the new edition includes information on new research activities, derived materials, innovative products on the market and many other current updates.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- The properties of graphene
- Different production methods
- Possible graphene applications
- The latest graphene research
- The current market for graphene materials and products
- The main graphene challenges
- Other promising 2D materials
The book also provides:
- A history of graphene developments
- A graphene investment guide
- A comprehensive list of graphene companies
- A guide to other carbon allotropes
The graphene handbook has been read by leading material engineers, business developers, researchers, equipment vendors, private investors and others who wish to learn more about graphene today and in the future. We truly believe that it is the best introduction to graphene!
The Graphene Handbook 2015 edition can be downloaded now for $97 USD (via Paypal or credit card). To secure your copy simply click here. Existing digital-copy customers are entitled to a 50% discount (and if you bought your copy in September 2014 or later, you'll get the upgrade for free). If you did not receive your upgrade coupon, contact us to get one.
For more information, and to order your copy today, visit The Graphene Handbook info page.