We're happy to announce a new service - launched in collaboration with Global IP News - The Graphene Patent Newsletter. This daily newsletter provides patent information from more than 85 countries and can be a valuable tool in tracking the graphene patent scene and protecting your company assets or keeping up to date on the latest graphene research globally.
The Graphene Patent newsletter at a glance:
- A subscription-based news service (daily)
- Provides patent applications, grants and expiration monitoring from over 85 countries (including the US, EU, China, Japan and Korea)
- This manually-edited service is brought to you by two trustworthy companies
- The best and easiest way to monitor global graphene patents!
- A must-have tool for academic researchers and graphene companies!
Special launch offer!
- The Graphene Patent newsletter costs $300 per year.
- If you subscribe until the 21st of November (one month from today), you will get the special launch price - only $200 for the first year! (yes, a 34% discount!)
- We also offer 2 weeks free trial.
- Contact us for details
The Graphene Patent Newsletter, a unique service, provides the easiest, fastest and most affordable way to monitor and track new graphene patents, worldwide. The graphene industry is just emerging and many companies are rushing to secure patents for production processes, new graphene-based materials, new graphene applications and new device designs. In addition, research institutes around the world are also filing new patents each day. Some of these patents may prove to be essential for graphene companies and researchers and tracking new inventions and filing may prove crucial!
Why not take advantage of our 2 weeks free trial? Contact us and we'll start sending you our valuable graphene patent newswire quickly. Subscription costs $300 per year, but if you act quickly and buy before November 21st, you'll get a 34% discount!