Just a couple of weeks ago we released The Graphene Handbook, and now Lulu.com, our print on demand publisher is offering a 30% discount. You can now get the book for just $104.99! Just use coupon LULUVIP14234 when you check out. This great offer is valid through December 5th, so hurry up ;-)
If you prefer the digital edition (PDF download), it costs $97. We also offer site and enterprise license options.
Reading the Graphene Handbook, you'll learn all about:
- The properties of graphene
- Different production methods
- Possible graphene applications
- The latest graphene research
- The current market for graphene materials and products
- The main graphene challenges
- Other promising 2D materials
The book also provides:
- A history of graphene developments
- A graphene investment guide
- A comprehensive list of graphene companies
- A guide to other carbon allotropes
For more information, and to order your copy today, visit The Graphene Handbook info page.