The Graphene World Summit, taking place September 19-20 at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, CA, promises to provide insights into the latest applications and investment strategies that further drive the broader use of graphene. Graphene 2016 brings together leading material developers, producers, end-users, researchers and investment experts to amplify and clarify the paths to further drive commercialized use of this novel material.
The two-day agenda is filled with discussions and presentations that will introduce you to all the key players who are working to grow the graphene market place. We are pleased to announce the following presentations:
- Study of Capacitor based on Graphene for Optical Application
- Enabling Graphene-Turning Randomly Distributed 2D Material into Functional Devices
- OLEDs on Graphene Electrode
- Advances in Graphene Composite & 3D Printing including Light Emitting Materials
- And much more
The 2016 agenda also features two keynote presentations that you can’t afford to miss. You’ll hear from:
- Dr. Soroush Nazarpour, President & CEO, Group NanoXplore Inc.
- Professor Alexander A. Balandin, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of California-Riverside
In addition to the presentations, there will be ample networking opportunities where you can connect with old colleagues and make connects with new people.
Take advantage of our Super Early Bird price of $499 and register today!
Reserve your delegate ticket today to save $300 off the standard delegate ticket price. Hurry this offer expires on July 15th!
Contact the Graphene World Summit Team:
- Agenda Questions-DeAna Morgan at email@example.com
- Media Questions-Katie Oster at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship Questions-Emily Murray at email@example.com
This was a sponsored post from Smithers Apex