AEM2017 (www.aem2017.com) is a premier conference series on energy materials which will be held from September 11-13, 2017 at the University of Surrey, England (close to London). The event includes five different conferences:
- 4th International Conference on Advanced Graphene Materials
- 2nd International Conference on Advanced Energy Materials
- 10th International Conference on Advanced Nano Materials
- 1st International Conference on Solar Energy Materials
- 3rd International Conference on Hydrogen Energy
These international symposia, which will be hosted simultaneously as parallel sessions will promote the gathering of scientists, students and industry experts to exchange and enhance their knowledge and vanguard ideas for future energy applications.
Topics include: Energy materials, Hydrogen energy, Hydrogen production, Fuel cells, Biofuels, Solar energy, Alternative energy, Photocatalysis, Supercapacitors, Photovoltaics, Nanomaterials, Nanoenergy, Graphene materials and Mathematical modeling.
The three-day conference will host parallel symposiums, poster presentations and networking opportunities.