Today we published a new edition of our Graphene Batteries Market Report, with all the latest information. The batteries market is extremely active, as demand from EVs and mobile applications increases research and development efforts, and graphene is seen as a potential material to increase capacity, decrease charging times and improve other performance metrics. Indeed the new edition contains over 10 new updates, with recent achievements and projects.
Reading this report, you'll learn all about:
- The advantages of using graphene in batteries
- The different ways graphene can be used in batteries
- Various types of graphene materials
- What's on the market today
The report package also provides:
- A list of all graphene companies involved with batteries
- Detailed specifications of graphene-enhanced anode materials
- Personal contact details into most graphene developers
- Free updates for a year
This Graphene Batteries market report provides a great introduction to graphene materials used in the batteries market, and covers everything you need to know about graphene in this niche. This is a great guide for anyone involved with the battery market, nanomaterials, electric vehicles and mobile devices.
- Single user license: $299.99
- Enterprise license: $999.99
- Pay by credit-card / PayPal
- Instant digital download
- One year of free upgrades
Existing customers are entitled to a 50% discount, and if you bought your copy in the last year, you'll get the upgrade for free - simply contact us or reply to this mail for details.