Nitronix Nanotechnology is an advanced materials supplier. Nitronix states that it has a unique, large-scale production capability in large-sized, minimal-layer graphene nanosheets. Nitronix is a privately-held corporation, founded by a group of scientists and specialists in the field of nano- and two-dimensional materials. Nitronix was founded in 2012 with headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan.
Nitronix currently manufactures and sells graphene nanosheets and graphene-based compounds, and is also developing other advanced materials based on the company’s unique graphene nanosheet production technology.
Nitronix aims to help its clients:
- Evaluate and select the optimum 2D materials
- Develop and create Graphene-enabled products and applications
- Bridge the industrial gap between innovation and real-world applications
- Facilitate the commercialization process via local sales and technical support
- Enhance innovation and competitiveness in the emerging graphene revolution