2019 will soon be over - and it was another good year for the graphene industry. We are seeing some slow but real progress as more and more graphene-based products reach the market and graphene starts to fulfill its promise and move from the lab to the market.
Here are the top 10 stories posted on Graphene-Info in 2019, ranked by popularity (i.e. how many people read the story):
- Korean team designs graphene-based transparent flexible battery (May 13)
- The Graphene Flagship announces its 2019-2030 graphene application roadmap (Apr 7)
- Graphene may be the key to next-gen membranes that filter c02 (Jul 28)
- Samsung rumored to launch phone with graphene battery next year (Aug 19)
- Graphene-Info's top 10 graphene companies of 2018 (Jan 6)
- A hands-on review of Wuxi Graphene Film's CVD graphene heating films (Mar 24)
- Graphene-based wearable sensor monitors heart activity accurately and comfortably (Jun 23)
- Newly launched graphene-enhanced sanitary napkins enjoy great success in the US (Sep 23)
- Global Graphene Group launches a graphene-silicon Li-Ion battery anode material (May 14)
- Novel graphene film offers new concept for solar energy (Mar 19)
We hope that 2020will offer continued growth with some high-profile applications and an increased adoption of graphene in a wider range of industries.