Grafoid has announced the development of the GPURE Membrane Platform, consisting initially of six next generation GPURE Graphene-Polymer membrane technologies intended for industrial markets.
GPURE Graphene-Polymer membranes include:
- GPURE (A) - A high performing, free-standing membrane developed for water desalination applications
- GPURE (B) - A stable, large area membrane developed for wastewater filtration suitable for very high temperature operating applications
- GPURE (C) - A large area free-standing membrane developed for water filtration pre-treatment and may be suitable for use in gas separation applications and may be used as a lightweight component for automotive and sports equipment applications
- GPURE (D) - A large area membrane that may be used for gas separation and sensing applications
- GPURE (E) - A large area membrane intended for use in gas separation applications
- GPURE (F) - May be applied as a graphene varnish for wood surfaces to protect against moisture, UV light and high temperatures
Grafoid's CEO said the company's next generational technology developments could lead to new products that create both operating and economic efficiencies that are critical for sustainable growth. More detailed information on the Company's individual GPURE products and potential applications will reportedly be released in the coming weeks.